Monday, April 6, 2009

My 5 favorite TV Shows

I've been challenged to blog about 5 shows that I've seen every episode. So here it goes.

1. The NEW Doctor Who. Not the ones from the 70's and 80's. Although those are available on Netflix so if I want to be really geeky, I could watch them. So I loved the 9th Doctor and thought it couldn't get any better until the 10th Doctor came along!!! And now he's leaving the show. I don't know much about the new Doctor. But here's a picture from the show.

2. HOUSE!!!! I've seen every single episode. I love that show. Although I'm not really sure why. LOL
3. 24: OK I'm not current on the past two seasons but that's because I watch this with DH and he prefers to wait for it to be out on DVD so we don't have to deal with commercials on the DVR.
4. Lost: Same as 24. I'm up-to-date on what's out on DVD.
5. Battle Star Gallactica: It's over. :( But I've seen every single episode of the show. I plan to watch the spin off that will start this fall.




1 comment:

  1. Wow. I've never heard of the new Dr. Who....I can't handle another series though.

    ReplyDelete