Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Stash

I’ve been scrapping!  Some of it has been CT and some of it was just from stuff that’s been sitting in my stash.

eastereggs

*credits below 

lauren_easter_07

Both of these using Heather Roselli’s Fuzzy Duck and Fuzzy Bunny:

folder folder

I have so many more Easter kits in my stash! Fortunately, I have a few more years of Easter Pictures that haven’t been scrapped.

So if you are inspired, create an Easter Layout or two using some of those pastel kits in your stash.

In my next post will be some of my CT layouts. :)

 

*credits: Template Cookie Decorating by Tracy Ducar
I used Heather Roselli's Fuzzy Duck and Fuzzy Bunny Kits.
Font MissTiina's Chub
Font DJBKathyCScript by Darcy Baldwin from the 3-Peat Pack

**credits:  Heather Roselli's Fuzzy Bunny and Fuzzy Ducky (I took stuff from both kits)
Rachel Young's Spilled Sequins
Becki Kress' Alpha Beads
Bella Gypsy's Bracketeering Template
Miss Tiina Heart Button
Tag by Corina Neilsen
Font is DJBSusanB1 by Darcy Baldwin from the 3Peat Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment