Thursday, July 15, 2010

here I am again...

I'm still lesson planning and I'm worn out! I get so focussed on things I forget all the other things I should be doing like the dishes and laundry. Oh, and cooking dinner. Duh. I printed and photocopied today like crazy. I put pages in binders and I'm pretty sure I have carpel tunel from all the hole punching. (I have a big 3-hole punch, but I always put in more than the 5 sheet limit and push really hard.) I have all the books for next year lined up in boxes ready for further sorting when the shelves get put up! Tomorrow we go shelf shopping! I really don't get out much. LOL!

So we missed a day at the pool. (That's pretty much all we do all summer is go swimming!) Not only was I lesson planning like crazy, I had a terrible sinus headache. I just didn't want to be out in the sun. Maybe tomorrow afternoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment