Sunday, March 15, 2009

Coming soon!

I'm excited! Today I was organizing my stash and decided that I was going to use all the great kits that I have purchased over the past year. I've hit many Dollar Sales, Grand Opening Sales, New Release Sales, Retirement Sales. I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about! I saw a kit that I just had to have and now it sits amongst a sea of unused kits on my hard drive.

I would like to invite you to join me on this journey to start using up the stuff we buy. Dig up a kit you bought months ago and try to scrap with it! Feature it on your blog with the layout and link back here so we can encourage each other. :)

Right now the only prize you get for participating is a great layout from a kit that you purchased some time ago.

Sound fun?! We'll get started on Tuesday, March 17.

1 comment:

  1. this might just be the best challenge blog in the world as it may not cost me anything further to enter and will sppeare my guilt for neglecting so many cool kits that i just HAD to have... and then stashed away and never used

    ReplyDelete